Main roles & responsibilities:
• Perform diagnostics, service, repairs & maintenance on all types of ground-care equipment.
• Complete administrative tasks such as job cards & diagnostic reports.
• Perform pre-delivery inspections on new & used equipment.
• Attend & participate in relevant service training, including product update programs as and when required to ensure up-to-date product knowledge & technical skill levels.
Skills & Qualifications:
• Experience performing service, repairs & maintenance on tractors and all types of ground-care equipment.
• Knowledge of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems.
• Ability to use standard computer applications and internet functions
• Good customer relationship skills & computer skills.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Full UK driving licence & fork lift training certificate preferred.
• Ability to work extended hours
What We Offer:
The job will be based at our offices in Marton, near Congleton, therefore your own transport is essential. A remuneration package will include: a competitive salary & company pension scheme.