Main roles & responsibilities:
• Perform diagnostics, service, repairs & maintenance on all types of ground-care equipment.
• Complete administrative tasks such as job cards & diagnostic reports.
• Perform pre-delivery inspections on new & used equipment.
• Attend & participate in relevant service training, including product update programs as and when required to ensure up-to-date product knowledge & technical skill levels.
Skills & Qualifications:
• Experience performing service, repairs & maintenance on tractors and all types of ground-care equipment.
• Knowledge of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems.
• Ability to use standard computer applications and internet functions
• Good customer relationship skills & computer skills.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Full UK driving licence & fork lift training certificate preferred.
• Ability to work extended hours
What We Offer:
The job will be based at our offices in Marton, near Congleton, therefore your own transport is essential. A remuneration package will include: a competitive salary & company pension scheme.
You will be a self-motivated individual with an energetic approach who enjoys working as part of a team. Good oral and written communication skills are essential and, to be able to create and maintain strong working relationships at all levels including good time management, presentation and reporting skills.
The ability to demonstrate tractors and sports turf maintenance is an essential element to the job, and product training will be given on our products.
You must be committed to overseas travel throughout the year, with attendance at trade shows/exhibitions here in the UK as well as in overseas countries.