Senior Workshop Mechanic / Foreman
We are looking for a skilled, motivated Senior Workshop Mechanic / Foreman to help maintain our vast range of sports turf groundcare machinery and tractors, to keep our team running and providing a first-class service to our customers.
Main roles & responsibilities:
• Perform diagnostics, service, repairs & maintenance on all types of ground-care equipment.
• Complete administrative tasks such as job cards & diagnostic reports.
• Perform pre-delivery inspections on new & used equipment.
• Attend & participate in relevant service training, including product update programs as and when required to ensure up-to-date product knowledge & technical skill levels.
Skills & Qualifications:
• Experience performing service, repairs & maintenance on tractors and all types of ground-care equipment.
• Knowledge of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems.
• Ability to use standard computer applications and internet functions
• Good customer relationship skills & computer skills.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Full UK driving licence & fork lift training certificate preferred.
• Ability to work extended hours
What We Offer:
The job will be based at our offices in Marton, near Congleton, therefore your own transport is essential. A remuneration package will include: a competitive salary & company pension scheme.
Sports Turf Machinery Demonstrator
We are looking for a skilled, motivated Sports Turf Machinery Demonstrator to join our team, to carry out demonstrations of our sports turf groundcare machinery and tractors around the UK and Europe. The successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of assembling, setting up, installing, promoting and demonstrating our full range of groundcare equipment.
An enthusiastic, customer focused and experienced individual, preferably with machinery and tractor knowledge, with the ability to effectively communicate at all levels with our clients and employees.
Industry related experience would be an advantage. A full clean driving licence and HGV is required.
Committed to achieving results and self-motivating, you should have excellent communication skills and be able to operate, demonstrate and sell turf equipment at a high level. Satisfying customers is the absolute key to success in this business and any applicant must be very flexible and customer focused.
Operation and technical machinery knowledge is necessary, as is good planning and implementation experience.
The job will be based at our offices in Marton, near Congleton and will involve travelling to client sites around the UK and Europe, therefore nights away are part of the role. A remuneration package will include: a competitive salary, company pension scheme and mobile telephone. This is an interesting and challenging position within our award winning company.
Product Specialist – Export Market
We are looking to recruit a Product Specialist for the Export Market. The successful candidate will have a sales background knowledge with excellent negotiation skills in selling to dealers and end users, with the sports turf maintenance section. The role will require the candidate to take on everything from primary communication through to demonstrations, quotations, and sales and account management, to help establish and continue to promote the Campey brand.
You will be a self-motivated individual with an energetic approach who enjoys working as part of a team. Good oral and written communication skills are essential and, to be able to create and maintain strong working relationships at all levels including good time management, presentation and reporting skills.
The ability to demonstrate tractors and sports turf maintenance is an essential element to the job, and product training will be given on our products.
You must be committed to overseas travel throughout the year, with attendance at trade shows/exhibitions here in the UK as well as in overseas countries.